When do you want Contest #11 to be?
Wednesday night (11/27) from the start of HCWP until Thursday night (24 hours)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday night (11/27) from the start of HCWP until Friday night (48 hours)
 43%  [ 10 ]
Friday night (11/29) to Sunday night (12/1) (48 hours)
 30%  [ 7 ]
Other
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Sounds like a swell idea. I really am liking the looks of those cases. "I want dat sexy calculator case". Not that I am entirely sure I will have time, as the job keeps me very busy.
KermMartian wrote:
It's sounding like we'll get more entries if we wait for the following week or weekend. That's what we're going to do at this point.

Sweet. Are we talking about 30th-1st?

Those cases look really cool.
No: I think it's safe to assume that if people are unavailable Wednesday-Friday, they'll still be traveling by Sunday. Most likely it will be the morning of Friday, December 6th through the evening of Sunday, December 8th at this point. Any objections?
KermMartian wrote:
No: I think it's safe to assume that if people are unavailable Wednesday-Friday, they'll still be traveling by Sunday. Most likely it will be the morning of Friday, December 6th through the evening of Sunday, December 8th at this point. Any objections?

None at all. Thats perfect for me. I will be back this coming sunday, so next friday is great. Im going to assume the contest has something to do with SOMETHING I know SOMETHING about. Razz......I hope. But Im going to say Im preliminarily IN!
Sounds good. I am a little bit excited about it.
Great, glad you guys are liking this modified idea. Smile I think there will be something about it that will appeal to almost all of our coders, so I have high hopes for a lot of cool little entries. Spread the word to other sites you might visit, too!
beginning on friday morning? yeah, what the heck, ill give it a shot, Kerm.
I seem to be good this weekend, so all that depends is what systems, and languages are allowed and what the theme is. So depending on all that I might be in.
Great! I really should post a news article about this to start spreading the word; I'll try to get to that this afternoon. Obviously I won't post the topic until Friday, though, so that no one gets an unfair head-start. At this point z80 monochrome and color calculators are the topic (sorry Prizm, Prime, and Nspire owners). Future contests will cater towards those programmers as well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours