Tomorrow is my brother's, ordelore, birthday. I don't have much to say, but I'm sure ordelore can add to this. He is turning 14.
happy birthday, Ordelore!

hmm, i dont remember my time when i was 14. i didnt do enough to be worth remembering, i guess.
Happy birthday! Eugh do I feel old.
Happy Birthday!
Happy B-Day! Don't eat too much cake
I'll make sure he won't (cuz I'll get to it 1st) Razz
Wow! Happy birthday, Ordelore! I sure didn't know that Neon was your brother, though!
FrozenFire49 wrote:
Happy B-Day! Don't eat too much cake

Since the cake is a lie, a might not be able to get any. Very Happy
Thanks for all of the well wishers too!
Happy birthday, ordelore! Hope it is a fun day (and Merthsoft: I feel even older, of course). What sorts of celebrations and/or cake were had?
I ended up getting a total of $80 dollars and 4 books: Insurgent, Allegiant, The Royal Ranger, and The House of Hades.
And yes, there was cake.
ordelore wrote:
I ended up getting a total of $80 dollars and 4 books: Insurgent, Allegiant, The Royal Ranger, and The House of Hades.
And yes, there was cake.
You're missing some calculator books there. Wink And great, what kind of cake?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours