What color should the backpack be?
Red
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
 50%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Have any of you read the book "My Side of the Mountain?" If so, I am thinking of making an adventure map out of it.
Starting Items:
Flint and Steel
40 Emeralds (Money)
Chest (Backpack)
Yeah I've read this and the 2 other in the "series". That would be a pretty neat adventure map. Make sure we get to have a perigrin falcon! Hopefully I am talking about the same book(s) right?
That series was amazing. I think It would be a cool adventure map.
Dont forget to add weather Smile
zeldaking: I wont forget about Frightful! (But since there are no pet birds, I need your opinion: Should Frightful be a Wolf of Ocelot?
16aroth6: I am glad you aprove of my idea. I will add weather.
The map will not start progress until Friday.
Thank you all for your ideas.
His dad, Bando, Mr. Jacket, Aaron and Matt will all be Villagers. His Fireplace will be a furnace. He also needs a book and quill for his journal. If anyone wants to help, use hamachi.
Ip address to join on hamachi?

I would love to help.
My backpack is blue in real life, so I think you should do blue. It might be hard to carry around a chest, or change the color of the chest.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours