Me and my friends have created a robotics team. This years challenge is called toss up... not sure if thats good or bad. I hope that I will be able to get some pictures up for you guys soon.
good luck. Vex robotics was our favorite STEM class in 7th grade
Sounds pretty cool. I did a Vex LEGO robotics competition last year for my school, and we ended up with first place.

though, due to unfortunate circumstances, I was stuck making some powerpoints rather than coding, it was still pretty cool. Shame I won't have time for it this year, the challenge looks interesting enough.
I'm excited about it. I get to do the coding. Razz
The building is a little complicated though.
Well, a lot has happened since this picture...

We have put the lift on, taken it off, shrunk it a little, reinforced the wheels, and were working on getting the lift back on.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours