Did you buy Pokemon X or Y?
Yes
 37%  [ 3 ]
No
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

On October 12th, Pokemon X and Y are coming out, I want to hear comments about it, not just from my brother and I. If you bought it, I want to hear comments or concerns.
I have both preordered and nearly paid for, as I've been paying for them slowly since preordered started. On my copy of Black 2, I have 644, of the 649 pokemon available to get, hoping to be able to get at least 2 of those missing 5 before X and Y come out.
Why is this in the Doors CS sub-forum?? Shock
Hadn't even noticed. lol

Fixing now. Smile
Nice job tifreak8x!
I just hope to "see" them all so I can get the shiny Haxorus.
I have enough money but have not paid for yet. Just have on reserve.
(P.S) Best avitar ever!
Please don't double post unless it's been 24 hours or more. There is which is in the top right of your posts. Click on that and you can add more content or fix typos. We also strive for our users to not use text speak, and do their best to look and sound professional. Post quality over quantity!
I have Black 2, although I am not as much as a fan as Leaf Green and especially Emerald. I enjoy the classic feel more than the newer generations that are too much.
I did pre-order Pokemon X and will pick it up on the 12th. I am hoping it revives my pokemon interest more than the newer generations. Adding the new type (fairy) is going to be a game changer for sure.
I am also excited about the fairy type. On some points, I agree and disagree with you. Yes, I am a big fan of the classics and love to look back on them and smile. BUT, I love when the new games come out to see what new twists they have added. For example, Pokemon X and Y introduce being able to ride Pokemon.
Hope you all enjoy it.
Smile
-NeonSparkelz
The pokemon series is a completely tired idea tree that gets harvested once every 2 or so years to make Nintendo an easy buck. The games themselves have really gone downhill overall since the original gold/silver/crystal.
Ashbad, I completely disagree with you. The Pokemon Series has gone UPHILL since Gold Silver Crystal. They keep making it better. Ruby-Leafgreen is on GBA. GBA is smaller than GBC, making it easy to carry.
X and Y are in 3D. (New Improvement)
Neon, a goodly portion of X and Y will not be in 3D, as per what I've been reading online.

I have to agree with Ashbad to a small extent, certain aspects of the game have been drawn out and beat to death. They need new, fresh ideas. X and Y adds a few.. But.. They need better story ideas than what they've done over the last decade.
You gotta check out this link
It has an epic preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blhaSxUJ-OU

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours