Weirdest thing ever... So I am in the [MODE] menu of my ti84se and I pressed [ALPHA] [S]. This whole new screen popped up with "BootFree" and BASE code and a self test-clear all memory option. What does this even mean and why is it here???

Second, are there any other 'secret' keycodes that show 'hidden'? I know there is something that enables Press-To-Test... are there more? Thanks.
All of your questions should be answered here:

http://wikiti.brandonw.net/index.php?title=83Plus:OS:Secret_Key_Combinations
Thank you!
Out of curiosity, where did you get your calculator? I would be quite shocked to discover an off-the-shelf calculator running BootFree.
elfprince13 wrote:
Out of curiosity, where did you get your calculator? I would be quite shocked to discover an off-the-shelf calculator running BootFree.
Its impossible to run BootFree on real hardware, I know because I bricked a Ti-83+SE tried at BrandonW's prompting. Clearly he was using an emulator.
Yes, I was using WabbitEMU with a ROM from my TI84 +SE
You mean...with an OS downloaded from TI's website? If you didn't know what BootFree was before posting here, you clearly didn't modify your own ROM to put it there. You should be aware that in the US at least, this is of very dubious legality.