It will be a Lua contest indeed, but we haven't announced what the exact topic will be (mostly because we didn't decide yet). It will likely be something educational or puzzle-related.
I would like to see my grading sheet.
KermMartian wrote:
It will be a Lua contest indeed, but we haven't announced what the exact topic will be (mostly because we didn't decide yet). It will likely be something educational or puzzle-related.

Oh. I hope you pick the puzzle idea (I think it gives me more options). Razz
*bump* Look, packed prizes! Bottom is Zeldaking, middle two are 16aroth6 and matrefeytontias, and the top is a spare graphics card that I'm sending to tifreak8x, who needs one. Now I just need to pay all this postage. >_<

I could paypal the money for mine by Friday, hoping I get my check tomorrow..
tifreak8x wrote:
I could paypal the money for mine by Friday, hoping I get my check tomorrow..
Nah, don't worry about it; yours is the least of the postage. Smile I'm just happy to put hardware I have lying around to good use. You can repay me by playing me in AoE II HD and/or Minecraft and/or UT2004 with the card. Hopefully it works; I don't have a spare slot to test it in in my current machine.
Cool Very Happy can't wait to receive them !

I can paypal for taxes too if you want =]
Woo!! New goal: get my contest program uploaded before that package arrives.
I can't wait, Told my friends it would probably be here by the 7th, see if usps can mail it that fast Razz.

I'm way excited to start using it!
Great, 16aroth! I'll be sending via first class USPS, so I can't guarantee it will get there that fast, but it will probably be soon thereafter. Matref: I appreciate it; I'll only request that if the shipping to France turns out to be ridiculously expensive.
Quote:
You can repay me by playing me in AoE II HD

Hopefully AoE II HD with others, as well Smile
Sorry it took so long. Here you guys are.

Space
16aroth6 wrote:
Sorry it took so long. Here you guys are.

Space
Thanks for finally releasing this! I should remind the other contestants that they need to do the same ASAP. Smile
No problem. I just haven't gotten around to it... I've had other stuff on my mind lately.
*bump* Just a reminder to the rest of the Contest #10 entrants to release those entries ASAP!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours