Ashbad wrote:
Spence: it definitely would, though I'm not new to being featured there, I've already made things that got posted there twice Smile The only problem is that Cemetech would likely get view-raped for a day or two as a result.

Twice? I've only seen your Scootaloo Pixel. Is there another one?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
Spence: it definitely would, though I'm not new to being featured there, I've already made things that got posted there twice Smile The only problem is that Cemetech would likely get view-raped for a day or two as a result.

Well, they had reused the scootaloo pixel for a midnight update post as well, so I count that as two occurrences Smile
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:

Well, they had reused the scootaloo pixel for a midnight update post as well, so I count that as two occurrences Smile

Oh, I see what you did there. Razz
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:

Well, hey, looks like it's already accepted.

Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:

Well, hey, looks like it's already accepted.

Wow, that was fast.
yeah; actually, if they don't respond within 10 minutes, that usually means they rejected it Wink Sethisto is a super fast mailman.
Ashbad, when will this be put on EqD? Soon, I hope.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Ashbad, when will this be put on EqD? Soon, I hope.

I hope so as well; I've been watching it every hour like a hawk, still no post, though.
Just in case you missed it(and you were probably asleep when they posted it), here it is: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/game-trailerspreviews-rainbow-dash.html
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Just in case you missed it(and you were probably asleep when they posted it), here it is: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/game-trailerspreviews-rainbow-dash.html

Thanks for sharing that, I would've probably missed it Smile
I'm confused, does this mean it's available to download and play?
The_Coded wrote:
I'm confused, does this mean it's available to download and play?

... It's been available for download for a while now -- check the first post Wink
I'm slow -_- cant wait to try it out, seems quite fun!
it's still fun!..also Sonic Rainboom? Very Happy
Removed from Cemetech Archives upon my request

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours