Hello,

I see some basic programs for casio that I am trying to get working on my prizm. The only thing holding me back is that some of them are writing "f1" and I do not know where to input that information on a prizm. For example This pdf link https://www2.bc.edu/~cheungc/Calculator/IntProgCasio.pdf shows an "f1" function, is it possible to make this compatible?

Or if you don't want to click the pdf file here is a link to another example http://www.mth.msu.edu/~courtney/124/casio/riemann.html

Thank you!
Isn't f1 a key? Maybe it's referring to that?
hmm, maybe you're right. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually I am getting a syntax error on f1. So confusing :/.
In the second page you linked, it says "f1 is accessed by pressing SHIFT, F MEM, fn, 1". Does that help you at all?
KermMartian wrote:
In the second page you linked, it says "f1 is accessed by pressing SHIFT, F MEM, fn, 1". Does that help you at all?

Not really. Maybe it's not meant for the prizm at all. I guess I will have to try and write something more simple first. I still wouldn't know how to take an equation and use it. (that is what I think the f1 is for, storing the equation).

EDIT: Forgot to add, when I run the program I am able to input some things, and then when it gets to the f1 part it gives me the syntax error.

Second Edit: I think the word I am looking for is "function memory." Sorry about the Edit's Smile.
Hello,

It took me a while to figure out what the name of storing functions is, and as I said in the last post it's just called "function memory". I believe it's in Chapter 2 of the Prizm manual. All the instructions are in there.

Now I just need to work on my programming skills Smile to get rid of that syntax error.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours