1828: You read ALL of this on your Kindle while your calc is mad at yo u for not reading this on it.
1829: You read ALL of this in one night
1828: You read ALL of this on your Kindle while your calc is mad at yo u for not reading this on it.
1829: You read ALL of this in one night
1830: You make a 6 month necropost on a calculator forum.
Having post proofreading, necroposting, and doubleposting as bad as willwac's in this instance is most decidedly not Cemetechian, I think. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Having post proofreading, necroposting, and doubleposting as bad as willwac's in this instance is most decidedly not Cemetechian, I think. Smile

What?

Also, when I log into Cemetech, it switches to mobile view, I've cleared all cookies with "cemetech" in them, and restarted Google Chrome. And, yes I'm using a PC, and I tired clicking "Switch to desktop view"

When I log out, though, It goes to normal desktop view.

1831: You purposely take the OS off your calc in front of your friends just to show them that you can.
1832: ...Then you press [ON] another key, turn your calc back on, and the OS is back!
^I do this.
1833: You try to put your peeni* in the I/O port. (My friend came up with that one, not me)
1834: You see "E=?" and think "Hmm... Something times 10 to the Xth power."
1835: You make wooden calcs.
1836: You stalk TI's employes.
1837: Your calc has it's own placemat/spot at the dinner table
1838: ...Or you ask for another chair for your calc when you go out to eat.
1839: You put a leash on your calc so that you don't loose it.
1840: You take your calc outside to "Potty"
1841: ...Or you have a litter box for your calc.
1842: You get a great idea for a program in the middle of the night, but rather than dreaming up the code, you get out of bed (or reach over b/c your calc is in bed with you) and grab your calc and start programming.
1843: You make a program that allows you to chat with calc/PC wirelessly.
1844: You connect your calc to your PC, and use it as a clock, or RSS feed monitor (Great Idea!) or to display the SAX widget on Cemetech.
1845: You brush your teeth with your calc
1846: ...Or it brushes YOUR teeth
1847: You make a program that remotely blows up bombs.
1848: You cry when you were doing something with zStart, and take out the battery, and make it to where the calc doesn't turn on. (I did this)

If you want to know how to remove the OS on a TI calc, or need some troubleshooting, go here:
http://epsstore.ti.com/OA_HTML/csksxvm.jsp?nSetId=113884&nUsePub=NO&jttst0=6_23871,23871,-1,0,&jtfm0=&etfm1=&jfn=ZGA3725855CC2CA47B63C22DFAB78C1C95FE975766670133BC7A689DDCB149D038D14006E52B493900CF6A84D064A33C029C
This is an OLD topic, please post in the new one instead! That's what necroposting means. That's why it says [Old] in the title. They're a good set of reasons, and deserve to be in the correct topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 23 of 23
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours