The current Catalog Help by TI for the TI-83+/84+ is outdated, so I decided to make a better one.

Specs:
▪Same GUI (Pressing [+] on menus)
▪Including ALL commands, as the current one doesn't
▪Examples on how to use the particular command
▪Alt explanations (Ω/Omega) on another screen (by pressing F3?)

I'll make it a BASIC program first.
Then turn it into an App

Go to [url]ctlghelp.wikidot.com/[/url] for more info.
How do you plan to address the severe size this would take on a calculator?
comicIDIOT wrote:
How do you plan to address the severe size this would take on a calculator?

I'm not sure.
Right now I'm using Doors, so I can run/edit the prog while it's archived, and I have a TI-84+ SE, so memory isn't a HUGE deal.
To save space, I'm not using closing tags where possible, and I use the logical " and " instead of typing it out. Stinks tha every lowercase letter takes up 2 bytes/tokens. I'm using them any way.

Also, since I don't know Asm, & using that program that turns progs into Apps isn't viable, I may just give someone the prog, & have them compile it into an App (& give them credit).

I will post some screenshots along the way Smile
I typed this on my Kindle 4NT, sorry if there's any spelling mistakes.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours