happy birthday
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday merth!
Happy day of being born!
tifreak8x wrote:
Happy day of being born!

like Very Happy
Happy birthday Merth!
So how did the birthday go, Merth? Did you do or get anything fun?
It went very well. My girlfriend made me cake, work got me candy, I went to dinner with some friends, and saw Iron Man 3. I also got awarded one of my division's highest awards, though that was unrelated to it being my birthday.
merthsoft wrote:
It went very well. My girlfriend made me cake, work got me candy, I went to dinner with some friends, and saw Iron Man 3. I also got awarded one of my division's highest awards, though that was unrelated to it being my birthday.

Happy birthday, and congratulations.

I saw Iron Man 3 last night and was disappointed.
Why were you disappointed?
merthsoft wrote:
Why were you disappointed?

Far too many plot holes, like why he didn't just enlist the help of the other house suits well before the Air Force One fight, when he had Jarvis at least partially online in the mark 48 suit.

And how he magically cures Pepper of Extremis at the end, and how he magically has the metal shards near his heart removed with no explanation...

The total mockery of the Mandarin character by Ben Kingsley...

The whole thing just felt off and not very well explained. I like "oh noes, my suits are all destroyed and I have to rely on my wits" subplots, but this felt forced.
uh oh, i wonder if this might be saying something about the rest of the marvel movies they are setting up now Sad
merthsoft wrote:
Congratulations on the award, and I didn't know you had a girlfriend (or a cake)! That sounds like quite a fun day indeed. Does that award have anything to do with your new office?
Merthday Birthday! Many happy returns of the occasion. Are you doing/getting/eating anything exciting in honor of the day?
Happy Birthday, shaun. Have a good one!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Have a good one!
Happy Merthday!
A late happy birthday!
Happy late birthday as well!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours