merthsoft wrote:
I think a clear mistake has been made by giving the helm to Comic, and want no part of this travesty. How can I possibly stand behind a "man" without a beard? And I was also promised donuts and have yet to receive any.

I don't see Kerm having a beard.
Oh really? Guess I must be seeing things. While clearly not as great as mine, it's certainly better than comic's.

Besides, if we're going to get a new ruler, it might as well be someone with a rockin' beard.
I approve of these changes. Long live the dictatorship! Good Idea
First order of business. More humour. This video is something Merth might enjoy Very Happy

GinDiamond wrote:
is KermM really going to leave for good???? We need his level head!
I'm both flattered that you think my judgments as site dictator show level-headedness and that you thought this was real.

Happy April Fools' Day, everyone.
Comitech is a nice touch.
Noooo.... I really wanted to see what Cemetech's site would have looked like if it was clown color themed Sad
AHelper wrote:
Noooo.... I really wanted to see what Cemetech's site would have looked like if it was clown color themed Sad
We could always work on making the CemetechRetro theme even more retrotastic.
I figured KermM would never leave us.. Therefore it had to be an april fools joke. Especially suspicious was the change to "Comictech", that I din't believe for a second.
zeldaking wrote:
I figured KermM would never leave us.. Therefore it had to be an april fools joke. Especially suspicious was the change to "Comictech", that I din't believe for a second.
Hmm, so if we kept it as Cemetech and said comic was taking my place, it would have been more believable? What about if Comic's picture hadn't been huge and goofy?
Haha that goofy picture was pretty funny though. I probably would have believed it if it wasn't so unbelievable if that makes any sense. I figured if you stepped down, Elfprince, merthsoft of tifreak would have taken over. Nice try though.
Lol it scared me XD
Comic, nice try in your attempt to make comictech a reality Smiling Cat
AHelper wrote:

Thanks! I almost got the database linked over to my second dedicated server but Kerm managed to keep the site under his control.

Okay no but seriously. I owe Kerm a meal made for a King when I'm in New York.
comicIDIOT wrote:
AHelper wrote:

Thanks! I almost got the database linked over to my second dedicated server but Kerm managed to keep the site under his control.

Okay no but seriously. I owe Kerm a meal made for a King when I'm in New York.

So burger king?

Oh well, you always have until the next time you try to make mc.cemetech.net actually show the right thing...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours