Deep Thought wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Edit: DJ_Omni, I can't seem to replicate your problems, although I did see the saved project in the database. Can you tell me how you managed to make that happen?

Same here. Maybe it's specific to Opera?

NOTE: This post is a duplicate of the one posted on Omnimaga.

EDIT: Tried it again, but this time, when I pressed [tt]Revert to View[/tt], a bunch of errors came up that implied that the linebreak was translated as [tt]<br>[/tt].
I repaired Revert to View, which had some problems. Would you mind trying again and see if anything different happens? Thanks.
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't think all of those boards are still operational Wink I know as a fact that mine and Maxcoderz (at least at the kvince address) are not.

Boards? What boards?
Deep Thought wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't think all of those boards are still operational Wink I know as a fact that mine and Maxcoderz (at least at the kvince address) are not.

Boards? What boards?
The fora that I mentioned on which SourceCoder 2 has accounts and can therefore make posts during collaboration discussions. Did you get a chance to try the things that were not working again to see if I did indeed fix them?
Question: could you release the SourceCoder php source please? I would really like to be able to use this program offline. (sometimes I just need to quickly dump a basic program, but I'm too lazy to actually write my own converter Smile )

EDIT for clarity: I would actually only need the 8xp -> text part.
1) It's not done yet, there are still things that may get added in the future

2) That takes away from people having to come to Cemetech, which means he won't. Trust me, I have asked. XD lol

Why not just use the program editor that came with TI-Connect 1.5?
Mapar007 wrote:
Question: could you release the SourceCoder php source please? I would really like to be able to use this program offline. (sometimes I just need to quickly dump a basic program, but I'm too lazy to actually write my own converter Smile )

EDIT for clarity: I would actually only need the 8xp -> text part.
Many people have requested this in the past, and I'll respond with my standard response. I bug-fix or feature-add to it frequently enough that I think an offline one would not be in the spirit of the original project. And I've put enough work into it that I'm resistant to releasing the source for now, no offense to you. Smile
I understand, but I thought there would be no harm in asking Razz

(and sorry btw for not using the search)
Mapar007 wrote:
I understand, but I thought there would be no harm in asking Razz

(and sorry btw for not using the search)
No no, don't worry about it, I don't mind repeating my position on the question. Smile Definitely no harm in asking.
I officially award myself one (1) "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" award for working on and off for thirteen hours to get SourceCoder 2.5 to post on TIFreakware, including learning about chunked HTTP transfers, lots of new MIME encoding like form/multipart, boundaries therein, and Content-Transfer-Encoding types, every single FRACKING phpBB3 security feature, and much more. I really hope other phpBB3 forums will join SourceCoder. :/

Seriously, I need my head examined.
Well, you did say at one point you wanted to possibly upgrade to phpbb3. Now you know all of the headaches you would face in such an upgrade :p
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, you did say at one point you wanted to possibly upgrade to phpbb3. Now you know all of the headaches you would face in such an upgrade :p
Yes, yes I most certainly do, and it's not a fun one at all. One of my final 4am hacks is six lines of code in your posting.php that let SourceCoder punt on two-byte unicode characters. Very Happy I can only imagine how much fun it would be to get the current Cemetech forum with all its mods and table changes working in phpBB3.
*bump* With Sarah's help, SourceCoder 2.5 can now understand most of the .txt files that the Prizm can generate as backups of BASIC programs, especially the "Disps" (small right triangle) symbol and the #_NNNN_ hex character equivalents. I also fixed a lot of missing and wrong tokens once again.
KermMartian wrote:
I also fixed a lot of missing ... tokens
My work seems to be done now.

Just Kidding. I'll have to find those lists _player sent me of the HEX equivalents of the tokens since I may not have saved those when I reformatted my laptops HDD.
The given lists are ok, except for a lot of tokens that have postfixed spaces but shouldn't, or don't but should, but we need to get all the symbols in order. Smile And I never got all the menus squared away, come to think of it! Very Happy
Not sure where exactly to report this.

When in the editing view of SourceCoder 2.5 with the emulator enabled, the skin buttons do not work. Only tested with the emulator running a 84+CSE rom.
ParkerR wrote:

When in the editing view of SourceCoder 2.5 with the emulator enabled, the skin buttons do not work. Only tested with the emulator running a 84+CSE rom.
That's missing those because SC2 unfortunately uses a different template than jsTIfied itself (something that SC3 fixes). I believe I have now repaired this, although the Parcus-style keys are also missing. Please let me know if I took care of this.
KermMartian wrote:
ParkerR wrote:

That's missing those because SC2 unfortunately uses a different template than jsTIfied itself (something that SC3 fixes). I believe I have now repaired this, although the Parcus-style keys are also missing. Please let me know if I took care of this.

Very Happy Thanks for being such a great dev.
Thanks for saying so, ParkerR! Does that therefore mean that you found my fix to be functioning? I can't say I'm focusing too much effort on SC2.5 because of the upcoming SC3, but I still want to make sure it keep working so that people whose browsers can't do all the CSS3/HTML5 fanciness that SC3 requires will still be able to use a SourceCoder.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours