Can you mot emulate a smaller screen/pixels? Or is it for a different reason?
Kerm, you asked me to report this:

Please see by yourself:

- Load a 84+ 2.43 ROM
- Load Grammer.8xk
- Start Grammer

you obtain this, with no response:

@persalteas: I tried it and I didn't have any problems. Is the calculator frozen, or do you maybe have no Grammer programs loaded for it to display?

EDIT: It does happen to lag, though, so that might make it seem frozen.
it "seems" not, it is...

I have no Grammer program loaded, that's right, but I wanted to activate the hooks to create a new program then.

After pressing "F5", it is frozen...
I tried it and it just took a long time to respond.
persalteas wrote:
it "seems" not, it is...

I have no Grammer program loaded, that's right, but I wanted to activate the hooks to create a new program then.

After pressing "F5", it is frozen...
I find that under 2.41, I press F5, "Hook" becomes highlighted, but pressing F5 additional times does nothing else. If I then press F4, the OS crashes and resets, but jsTIfied is fine.
Hmm, that is odd, it is definitely not doing the same thing in WabbitEmu. On occasion, it throws ERR:BREAK in jsTIfied and it definitely doesn't on WabbitEmu or a real calc. As well, there is no issue with F4 crashing or F5 not being able to toggle back and forth. Maybe keys aren't registering properly?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours