Nventure, an RPG boasting more than any of its' precursors to calculator role-playing.

The ported concept is that of any tabletop role-playing game, but without having to spend extra time with rolls and their modifiers (the calculator can do that for you)

Features:
Rolling system (6 stats, which you assign where you'd like to)
3 areas to explore (colosseum, caves, grassy plains)
Town area for npc interaction
4 fighting styles (monk, fighter, ranger, mage)
battle system
-includes crits and fumbles
-random encounters based on your level or area level
-different enemies
-boss
magical items/key items you can gain
implemented "saving throws"
Role playing- npc interaction
Secret boss (somewhere in the southern plains)

Some more, but you'll have to find out on your own.

NOTE: There's a program error when running off of the student software, but it runs fine on my 3.1 nspire. This should be fine on an actual nspire, but you're gonna need a calculator not the student software.
What does matter is that according to the rules, entries may not be published before the deadline. Since you're new, I'm willing to bend them slightly and remove your entry from the archives for now if you decide to enter. It's up to you: enter and I'll remove the archived file for now, or choose to enter another program (or wait until the next contest) and I'll keep the file in the archives for now. Either way, nice job.
KermMartian wrote:
What does matter is that according to the rules, entries may not be published before the deadline.

The entries should be published or sent by mail ?
Cartix wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
What does matter is that according to the rules, entries may not be published before the deadline.

The entries should be published or sent by mail ?
They should be emailed to "contest" at this domain, which forwards them to all the judges.
Yes, take it out of the archives, didn't know about that. Sorry, I'm new to this.
ethentianknight wrote:
Yes, take it out of the archives, didn't know about that. Sorry, I'm new to this.
No problem, done. I also deleted the other thread for it; the only unique thing it had was this:
Quote:
NOTE: There's a program error when running off of the student software, but it runs fine on my 3.1 nspire. Tell me if you get this issue on an actual calculator, something about a bad program reference.
Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours