Hi everyone. I'd like to announce my participation to this contest :
I'm going to make a port of the official casio add-in Physium.
My program is based on old source from Vanhoa's Perdiodic Table (I didn't took lots of code, only list of information, in the aim of gain time) and display function Wink
My program won't be perfect because I started it two days ago, so I won't have so much time to make it Wink
More information coming soon Very Happy

Ps : Sorry for my poor English, but I'm a belgian programmer.

Some Captures :

Link to the program : HERE
Sounds like a nice project (Casio doesn't have a periodic table yet?). My only recommendation would be to try and use the sorts of data provided by Yapt, a periodic table program for TI m68k calcs that I find by far the best due to the information and functionality. You can find it here: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/166/16610.html

Anyways, good luck on this! You might be the only one doing something for the classpad. My question here is: Will you do anything touch-related?
I don't think your English is that bad at all, Cartix. Smile Good luck with the port; you can also refer to Merthsoft's Periodic Table for the Prizm if you need some inspiration, I'd wager.
AHelper wrote:
(Casio doesn't have a periodic table yet?)

There are 3 official Casio Periodic Table add-ins : one for the prism, one for the Graph 85 (I think fx-9680) and one for the graph 100 (AFX 2.0), but there actually isn't any Casio Periodic table for the Classpad

Quote:
Anyways, good luck on this! You might be the only one doing something for the classpad. My question here is: Will you do anything touch-related?

If ''Touch-related'' means a program in which we use the touch-screen, then of course I use it Very Happy

KermMartian wrote:
I don't think your English is that bad at all, Cartix. Smile Good luck with the port

Thanks Wink
ps : Thanks for the Periodic Table links
Posted Here
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here
You're new here, so there's no reason you would know this, but we generally prefer that entries are not released until grading is complete. Don't bother removing it, though; we're close enough to being done anyway.
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here
You're new here, so there's no reason you would know this, but we generally prefer that entries are not released until grading is complete. Don't bother removing it, though; we're close enough to being done anyway.

Wait ... the contest isn't done yet? I can still enter mine (at least a tech demo)?
Yeah, when is the contest over anyway? can i release my game yet?
Compynerd255 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here

Wait ... the contest isn't done yet? I can still enter mine (at least a tech demo)?
The careful reader will note until grading is complete. Entries are no longer accepted while grading is in progress, but there's nonzero lag between the contest closing and results being announced. I hope to have results posted by Saturday, if I can get my good fellow admins to help out.
KermMartian wrote:
Compynerd255 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here

The careful reader will note until grading is complete. Entries are no longer accepted while grading is in progress, but there's nonzero lag between the contest closing and results being announced. I hope to have results posted by Saturday, if I can get my good fellow admins to help out.

Sad
I understand now... he sent it to you, but released it before you guys finished judging. Well, good luck!
KermMartian wrote:
Compynerd255 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here

OK, now i understand... Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Cartix wrote:
Posted Here

Ok. Sorry, but I thought that we can't release entries before the end of the contest, not before the end of the grading Sad (I hope you understand this sentence Wink )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours