Nope. I'm guessing that all of the warnings pushed it out of the frame thingy.There are so many warnings. Razz
Try getting it again from git. I commited some changes that I tested thoroughly on my end and should compile.
It won't compile. It says:

Code:
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/home/souvik1997/libfxcg/projects/pWabbit/s
rc/pWabbit.c', needed by `pWabbit.o'.  Stop.
make: *** [build] Error 2

Also, I tried the g3a included and with my 83+ rom it goes through a few red numbers/words. I list them here:
1. Init 83
2. 262144
3. \\fls0\ti83_1.rom
4. fail

When it says fail, it also says "Open file..." at the top.
That's strange; are you sure you're running make from the pWabbit directory and not any of its subfolders (build, src, etc.)? You could try running `make clean` and `make` again. Did you change the makefile at all?
souvik1997 wrote:
That's strange; are you sure you're running make from the pWabbit directory and not any of its subfolders (build, src, etc.)? You could try running `make clean` and `make` again. Did you change the makefile at all?

I changed the makefile to add the PATH thing so it would work, but that's it. I tried doing clean.bat and then make.bat, but that didn't work. It is in the pWabbit directory.
I had a try at fixing this port. No matter what I do, the emulated calculator (a TI-83) always gets stuck with a PC of 7ac (this, after waiting on 78a for a few thousand steps - KermM told me this means it is waiting for the ON key to be pressed, which makes sense, but pressing the ON key with keypad_key_press and then keypad_key_release seems to have no effect).

Another of my conclusions is that drawing the screen and/or reading the keyboard is what takes time. I have changed the code so that it only reads the keyboard and updates the display every 10000 steps and it seems to execute these 10000 steps in less than a second. But this also means I only get to see the PC every 10000 steps. Not that it changes a lot, as I explained.

Anyway, I feel WabbitEmu may be "a bit" too heavy for the Prizm... I have looked into porting this instead: http://fms.komkon.org/ATI85/ but I think it may be a lot of work for nothing so I'm really demotivated.
When I load my TI-83 ROM to jsTIfied, it boots up to $07AB, where it executes a halt instruction. The halt instruction tells it to go into low-power mode, waking up only if an interrupt occurs. An interrupt can be caused by the ON key, which makes it start executing at $0038 before eventually returning to $07AC. It will only power on if the ON key is held for at least and at most a certain amount of time; otherwise it decides the ON key is stuck and remains asleep. I'm not sure if that's what's happening here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours