geekboy1011 wrote:
Just makes sense to me. I was going to use it so i could service frames on interrupt end. And little maintenance things that can be tacked on in the remaining cycle count.
I hear you, but I see no reason why those can't be handled at the beginning. Just makes the control flow a lot easier. Smile
You can do what you think is best Razz its your program lol. I can work with just a prehook.
geekboy1011 wrote:
You can do what you think is best Razz its your program 0x5. I can work with just a prehook.
Excellent, that's great. Smile Now, can you use that new code I've checked in to test out BASIC things, despite the fact that your interrupt was originally going squiffy under jsTIfied?
geekboy1101 wrote:
EDIT:

question do you think Destroying the graph variables and finance variables is acceptable in a game like this?
As long as you don't leave them in a weird state on exit, I'd say it's fine. Storing some things to a GDB might be useful, but I'd probably just erase any modified graph equations and ZoomStd on exit.
Well I would reset them all to defaults. Just wondering if people actually care. As I will probably end up storing my grayscale buffers there.
sad to say i just dont have the time to get this done by the deadline...life has been way to busy lately :/

I will finish this one sooner then later tho. will be fun Very Happy just yeah out of time and life has been over over over busy :/ stupid holidays lol
Sorry to hear it, but we need to get Cn2.2 Basic done ASAP anyway, especially since I will need to write a new DCS for the 84+CSE.
yeah its still on the top to do list when I get time. My time went from available to in high demand cause of the holidays and personal life stuff :/
geekboy1011 wrote:
yeah its still on the top to do list when I get time. My time went from available to in high demand cause of the holidays and personal life stuff :/
Totally understandable. I think that I did everything on my side to get the tools you need for testing set, but let me know if I missed anything.
Nope everything left is on my end. So soon as I get the chance to work on it I will ^^
Heavy bump,

Is this going anywhere, or did you give up on this one ?
Given up on for now just not enough time Sad
Too bad Sad I hope you'll finish it one day, 'cause it looks very fun to play Smile good luck with the rest of your projects then.
I plan on making something like this one day just to many projects going on for me as of the moment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours