tifreak8x wrote:
Using Chrome, I was attempting to load an 83+ and 83+SE rom image, but jstified kept telling me no rom was loaded, but it worked perfectly with my 84+SE rom image. Any ideas?
Can you please try force-refreshing to make sure it doesn't have an old version cached? Can you please also check the Javascript error console?
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected Token"

That's the error running the 83+ gets me. Same with the 83+SE. It changes the skin correctly, then flashes that error.
tifreak8x wrote:
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected Token"

That's the error running the 83+ gets me. Same with the 83+SE. It changes the skin correctly, then flashes that error.
Fascinating. Does it give you any additional details, like a line number? I presume not; otherwise you would have shared it. Smile
At the far right, it says "www.cemetech.net:1"

That's all that it says. :< Doubt that will be of much help.
Well, I just tried the ti83+SE and it worked just fine. Maybe post the size of your ROMs in bytes? I just created one from WabbitEmu.
AHelper wrote:
Well, I just tried the ti83+SE and it worked just fine. Maybe post the size of your ROMs in bytes? I just created one from WabbitEmu.
Did you try it in Chrome? Maybe it's some obscure Chrome glitch.

This help?
That helps a lot, that's something with serialization. And that only happens with your TI-83+ and TI-83+SE ROMs? You're able to load the TI-84+SE one properly?
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper wrote:
Did you try it in Chrome? Maybe it's some obscure Chrome glitch.
Tested it on chrome. Seems to be a firefox issue from the screenshot.
KermMartian wrote:
That helps a lot, that's something with serialization. And that only happens with your TI-83+ and TI-83+SE ROMs? You're able to load the TI-84+SE one properly?

Yes, the 84+SE ROM loads perfectly.

I reopened the error box, and noticed that with the 84+SE rom, it also gives errors for line 85. Don't know if it is related to the others.
tifreak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I reopened the error box, and noticed that with the 84+SE rom, it also gives errors for line 85. Don't know if it is related to the others.
Is it the same JSON parsing issue?
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Is it the same JSON parsing issue?

The message for line 85 are identical to that of the 83+/SE roms being loaded, but it doesn't have the message for line 77 on the 84+SE rom
tifreak8x wrote:

This help?

this is the exact same problem i mentioned in the irc a week or so ago. i just checked again, and can confirm that it's still happening for me, too, for things other than my 84+ rom.
/me has a suspicion that it may have something to do with the tool used for the dumping.
To confirm once more so that I know what to look for when I have time to look (likely this weekend or early next week): this happens immediately when you load the ROM?
yes, it's immediate.
Shmibs and tifreak: I believe I have repaired this issue now, by forcing jsTIfied to only save (ram_page_count*ram_page_length) bytes of RAM and (rom_page_count*rom_page_length) bytes of ROM to the browser's DOM storage, even if the ROM image tries to say the ROM is larger than what jsTIfied know about the hardware. I ask you to both please test and confirm my fix with any and all ROMs you have.
I'm guessing the results will be the same as Shmibs; both my 83+ and 83+SE ROMs work with no errors reported in Chrome.
yups, it's working for me as well.
shmibs wrote:
That's great, shmibs and tifreak! Now, other than the recursive timer/interrupt issue that GlassOS triggers, are there any outstanding issues I need to add before 1.0?
KermMartian wrote:
shmibs wrote:
That's great, shmibs and tifreak! Now, other than the recursive timer/interrupt issue that GlassOS triggers, are there any outstanding issues I need to add before 1.0?

Besides making all the things? Can't think of anything else for you to add. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours