Episode 1

Episode 2

So far, these are pretty awesome.
Yup, saw these last Friday. I was very excited to think the webisodes per trailers for a full series that was going to be coming out; I'm quite disappointed to realize that it's just a single 2-hour movie, once all the episodes are glued end-to-end. Still, more content in the BSG universe is rarely a bad thing, so I'll be looking forward to the rest.
Yeah, I'm sad this didn't make it to tv, but I'm glad we're getting it at all.
Well, if anyone happens to catch new episodes on youtube, please feel free to add them here if they aren't already posted. Would be nice to be able to keep up with them Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, if anyone happens to catch new episodes on youtube, please feel free to add them here if they aren't already posted. Would be nice to be able to keep up with them Smile
Definitely, same here. I believe they'll be releasing a new mini-episode every Friday until February.
I just watched the two and I want more. I hate having to wait D:

Episode 3&4

Episode 5&6

Episode 7&8

Some pretty awesome bits of action in these latest installments.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours