i perfer jsTIfied, except that school laptops often crash with the simple (and extravagent) javascript. but likely, jsTIfied will be all you need.

could you repost the code that you got to work? id'e like to experiment with that thing.
KermMartian wrote:
Shundra:
1) WabbitEmu is very accurate for the TI-84+. Another option is jsTIfied; a third option is TILEm.
2) Clear the graph buffer with the _grbufclr call.
The two links both point to the same location. And i'd recommend TilEm2 (http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilem/), which is still being maintained. All of those are good choices and you'll find them incredibly accurate/reliable for most situations.
Thanks for catching that; I blame my copy-and-paste failing. Fixed. Anyway, Shundra, what's your current status on this?
LuxenD wrote:
i perfer jsTIfied, except that school laptops often crash with the simple (and extravagent) javascript. but likely, jsTIfied will be all you need.

could you repost the code that you got to work? id'e like to experiment with that thing.

I don't know, I really like WabbitEmu however some parts make me worried like when it says "download open source" from ti.education.com, I don't like that.
I still question the legality of the BootFree bootloader combined with TI's .8xu's, which is why I haven't added a feature to jsTIfied to make it do the same thing WabbitEmu does. If I did, I would probably get a lot more users, but I don't see the legality in it. It's not the bootloader itself but the certificate that carries your license to the TI OSes, so if you're putting in a bootloader, free or not, with a duplicated certificate, I don't think you're properly following the OS's licensing agreement.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours