Post your Halloween costumes for 2012 here. I'll start us off.

Me as Pip from Great Expectations by Charles Dickens:
That's an admirably snazzy costume, Spence Smile I'm not sure if I'll be going around with a costume (last year I went as a scout with a bonk soda -- AKA, I just grabbed a nearby mountain dew and started walking outside Razz) but if I do, I'll probably wear just a purple sweatshirt, fluff up my hair, quickly spray paint it green, and say I'm Spike.
Kerm needs to set himself up with a Cyberman costume, painted in Cemetech colors, of course. Smile
Ashbad wrote:
That's an admirably snazzy costume, Spence Smile I'm not sure if I'll be going around with a costume (last year I went as a scout with a bonk soda -- AKA, I just grabbed a nearby mountain dew and started walking outside Razz) but if I do, I'll probably wear just a purple sweatshirt, fluff up my hair, quickly spray paint it green, and say I'm Spike.

I'm not really going to trick or treat, but I like doing costumes.
tifreak8x wrote:
Kerm needs to set himself up with a Cyberman costume, painted in Cemetech colors, of course. Smile

I was thinking a giant cardboard TI-84 sandwich man costume.
The reason I suggest the Cyberman is because of Kerm's fondness of DW. Plus of his height, and it could easily be painted Cemetech colors. If he were short, I'd suggest he create a Dalek.
My costume is going to be a blob of blankets with a head and a remote. (aka hunkering down and staying warm with a loud volume movie to ignore the annoyances at the door)
Nice comic. I'm going to be a programmer that stays home and ignores all rings at the door Razz
I was a werewolf. Unfortunately, there was no full moon, so it made for a very "interesing" costume Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours