» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
The lightning looks kind of like a dagger. It would go well with a medieval-themed Cemetech Wink
Very nice! Are the dots in reference to the hallway color lines?
KermMartian wrote:
Very nice! Are the dots in reference to the hallway color lines?

Yeah, specifically the colors for dragon army.
Hats off to you for either remembering or rereading often enough to have memorized what the exact colors for each army are. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Hats off to you for either remembering or rereading often enough to have memorized what the exact colors for each army are. Smile

Actually, the only one I could remember of the top of my head was green green brown (for Salamander), but thankfully the Internet.
Make it rain on them hoes, as I imagine it.
You win 10 internets.
My grandfather on my Dad's side flew DC-3's for NC so I decided to make a vintage wallpaper of its logo. I traced the pixelized photo that I found with inkscape, made the stripe and text myself, then moved it all into GIMP and did the vintage effects there. Any comments?

https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/nc-wallpaper1.png

Retro version:

https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/nc-retro.png
I made this recently with inkscape:

That looks great! What font did you use for that?
It's called coolvetica. Wink
I spent the last day-and-a-half making this for an upcoming project of mine. I'll be cutting the individual keys into separate images. Please excuse the watermark; it's only because this was so much work.

is it svg?
flyingfisch wrote:
is it svg?
It's all paths and vector fonts in the GIMP, yes, but I exported it as PNG. It's a 300DPI PNG (though I posted a much-scaled-down version), so it will be more than high-enough resolution for my purposes.
Why didn't you use inkscape?
flyingfisch wrote:
Why didn't you use inkscape?
Because I work very well and fast in GIMP. Smile
Oh, ok. I just never got used to gimp's vector tool... inkscape was more intuitive. So i go back and forth between gimp and inkscape.
KermMartian wrote:
I spent the last day-and-a-half making this for an upcoming project of mine. I'll be cutting the individual keys into separate images. Please excuse the watermark; it's only because this was so much work.
I'm imagining an enormous cardboard TI-84 Plus in the middle of some quiet residential street Neutral

That does look insanely accurate.
Deep Thought wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I'm imagining an enormous cardboard TI-84 Plus in the middle of some quiet residential street Neutral

That does look insanely accurate.
Thanks, accuracy is what I was going for here. And no, I'll try to avoid surprising mild-mannered villagers with surprise giant calculators.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 67 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours