Good idea?
Yes
 83%  [ 10 ]
Stupid
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

calc84maniac wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
*BUMP* I have a history of the Earth as seen by the Gosarch Wielder and his posse (of which Kerm is the only nonfic-based character [although in the series he's Christopher Michael] - and yes the series has refrences to Cemetech and DCS10). You guys want it?

Woah DCS10? Does this take place 70 years in the future? Razz

the "Modern Misadventures" trilogy (the first one from the Wielder's point of view, but the second from the clock's) takes place between July 2010 and April 2030. Book 2 (November 2020) is when DCS10 is refrenced as the first perfectly-stable DCS, and therefore the one with the potential to boot Mirage off the calcshell chart. A UC5 is also mentioned.

the "Galactic Greatness" trilogy takes place in the 3500s. That is when the RPGs will take place.

the "Prophecy & Paradox" trilogy will take place in the year 875.

the final installment, Fateless Finale (not a trilogy), will begin in 876 and end in 3546.
*BUMP* Hello? Are we gonna get programmers?
Nope.
bump*?
This topic is a year and a half old... If you're going to bump a topic like this, it had better be with "Hey everyone, I did it! [link]"
Kaslai wrote:
This topic is a year and a half old... If you're going to bump a topic like this, it had better be with "Hey everyone, I did it! [link]"
Or at least some substantive suggestion or addition to the topic at hand. Very poor forum etiquette indeed, especially when the original poster is no longer an active member and probably has forgotten even having this idea in the first place.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours