I am interested in this, what's its' status?
The_Coded wrote:
I am interested in this, what's its' status?
As far as I know, this has fallen by the wayside, although I'd love to see it picked up again. There are a variety of tutorials on WikiPrizm, by the way:

http://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Prizm_Programming_Portal
Yeah Kerm is correct, I almost forgot about this. It is true there is already some tutorials out, but the way my tutorial outline looks it seems a bit different and geared more towards beginner coders.
zeldaking wrote:
Yeah Kerm is correct, I almost forgot about this. It is true there is already some tutorials out, but the way my tutorial outline looks it seems a bit different and geared more towards beginner coders.
Definitely, and I think should be completed. Since you started it, it makes the most sense for you (and Ashbad?) to complete it, although I'm sure that more experienced coders including myself would be more than happy to provide feedback and critiques.
you guys should totally finish this project...I'd so buy it Very Happy, and it would be awesome to read!
The_Coded wrote:
you guys should totally finish this project...I'd so buy it Very Happy, and it would be awesome to read!
I don't know if they were planning to go as far as a real printed book, but even some more well-written online tutorial chapters for the Prizm would be invaluable. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours