Okay, my calc is being slightly freakish now Confused , For some reason, everytime I try to edit any program, Axe, Asm or Ti-Basic. I can run any existing programs just fine though. Smile Now when I try to edit a program, it inverts colors, shows a bunch of garbled text, waits for some time, then turns off and clears all RAM.

I tried removing all my apps, as well as re-installing the OS (2.55MP)
The calc is a Ti-84+SE

What's wrong?
I've heard that Axe has some bugs that can cause Flash corruption, so you might want to try doing a full Flash clear, if you haven't already. You might also want to do a Flash test with Mode-ALPHA-S.
How do I do the full flash clear? Also when I run the flash test: I get the following: `27434` and followed by a RAM clear, is that right?
Link wrote:
How do I do the full flash clear? Also when I run the flash test: I get the following: `27434` and followed by a RAM clear, is that right?
[2nd][+][7][<-][Enter][2]

(Enter memory menu, select ALL tab, select All Memory, and then Reset.)
alberthrocks wrote:
Link wrote:
[2nd][+][7][<-][Enter][2]

(Enter memory menu, select ALL tab, select All Memory, and then Reset.)

Thanks, it solved the issue!
Excellent! And now you know what to do in the future if Axe starts running rampant over your Flash. I'm actually surprised to hear that that issue is still there; I think it's a year or more old at this point.
KermMartian wrote:
Excellent! And now you know what to do in the future if Axe starts running rampant over your Flash. I'm actually surprised to hear that that issue is still there; I think it's a year or more old at this point.
Yes, it is strange. This was present in 1.0.X versions but should have been fixed. Maybe this should be reported to Quigibo ?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours