Ok, we should probably start planning for the next newsletter, so we need to decide who is:

Writing the main article
Reviewing files
Writing the 1337 tutorial - pure-Basic graphics/sprites/maps by elfprince
Writing the TI-Community Article (Things bein noticed that are 1337)
OK, I'm gonna write a sourcecoder article, it's about halfway done. Where should that be? And I'll try to find a prog or two to review.
I might not be able to help much, working on my RPG, studying for Microsoft class
Mmm, I know the feeling. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
OK, I'm gonna write a sourcecoder article, it's about halfway done. Where should that be? And I'll try to find a prog or two to review.

Under community 1337?
w00t, sounds good.
I think that we should try to mention some other things though, not just one item. Have to do some looking...
Well, we can talk about whatever projects you're working on, perhaps alex and rivereye would contribute, and we should find some progs to review.
Hmm... Projects might be a good thing... I might want to limit myself to just a couple though... (Look at sig Razz)

Oh, I was talkin to will white, and he wants to help port my games to the 85/86 platforms... I think that is pretty cool... Very Happy
Yup, he used to be a real ***, but he's gotten much better lately.
Yeah, we are passin links back and forth for the asm Resource page/The Portal page he is building...
Dealio, I was gonna say put in a feature on that, but it's not basic... Smile
Oh wel, I will make up something about something else...
I could try and do something about the RPG I am writing if you want.
OK, also feel free to write a blurb about this "tipu" if you want.
I'll leave that to Alex, he is leading this thing
K, sounds like a plan. How will he find out?
pm him i guess...
Done. Hopefully he doesn't mind. Smile
i dont mind a bit... i'll get on that tonight while i'm burning RedvsBlue and anonymous movies...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours