Ah ok I see. Maybe those people will use Planète-Casio even if it's in French. There's Omni that used to have a few active FX programmers, but those either got less active or moved to the PRIZM (such as Eiyeron), and Omni's archives has minimum post count requirement (20, I think).
Quote:
Your unique password is: Removed

Plaintext passwords! Respect: lost.
The e-mail I was talking about is what DJ posted Smile
KermMartian wrote:
There have been several Casio coders from the ex-Casio Kingdom/Scene who have stopped by and introduced themselves here in the last couple of days, and I've encouraged them to upload their work to the archives. Unfortunately, we don't really have a place for fx-9860 programs, as few of our members are 9860 programmers.

Then it's time to expand! It shouldn't take hardly any time to add those folders, would it?
tifreak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
There have been several Casio coders from the ex-Casio Kingdom/Scene who have stopped by and introduced themselves here in the last couple of days, and I've encouraged them to upload their work to the archives. Unfortunately, we don't really have a place for fx-9860 programs, as few of our members are 9860 programmers.

Then it's time to expand! It shouldn't take hardly any time to add those folders, would it?
It would not, but do you think we would have enough content to fill those folders? Also, I think we should probably sub-divide the Prizm folders at some point, but I don't want Google to get confused and sad about it.
I do indeed think we need to get some organization in the prizm section, between basic and c programs. We have it for pretty much every other calc, don't we?
tifreak8x wrote:
I do indeed think we need to get some organization in the prizm section, between basic and c programs. We have it for pretty much every other calc, don't we?
We do; my worry is that deepening the directory structure now will make Google ignore us for Prizm games, which would be bad since we have the top four results for "Casio Prizm games".
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
We do; my worry is that deepening the directory structure now will make Google ignore us for Prizm games, which would be bad since we have the top four results for "Casio Prizm games".

the top 13, not 4.
seana11 wrote:

Yes, that's my favorite number too.

But Cemetech still shows up near-the-top or at the top for "casio prizm games" for every browser I do (and don't) use, and in all the major search engines I checked.
seana11 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

the top 13, not 4.
Only the top 3 for me. Google is like that, it'll return results based on your history and stuff. The point still stands, though.
A new low, MattCK has uploaded my files to the database and attached them to a fake account.

It seems to me quite illegal to steal software...

I have asked him to take my games and software offline
DJ_O wrote:
I think Casiocalc.org should add a word filter on casiokingdom.org (loose match) to break every link leading there, so he gets even less traffic and his site gets forgotten once he gets inactive and abandons it again.

Will cemetech undertake in a similar boycott? I know that two of the admins at UCF (me and ffisch) are in favor of this (though I know not 2072's opinion).
seana11 wrote:
DJ_O wrote:
I think Casiocalc.org should add a word filter on casiokingdom.org (loose match) to break every link leading there, so he gets even less traffic and his site gets forgotten once he gets inactive and abandons it again.

Will cemetech undertake in a similar boycott? I know that two of the admins at UCF (me and ffisch) are in favor of this (though I know not 2072's opinion).
I think such action should only last for as long as program theft or libel occurs, though. Also I don't think Omni will do it because they didn't in the first place with TI-BANK. However we never know... (note: I'm no longer Omni admin so it's not me who will decide if it happens there too)
seana11 wrote:
Cemetech will not; it's not our fight to fight, even though our members are involved.
By the way Menno did the author name change occurs before you ask the removal of the files? Or was it after? If it was before, it could be intentional due to a bug in his software. No matter what, however, if he refuses to take your files down after you asked him to, then it's just wrong of him.
DJ_O wrote:
By the way Menno did the author name change occurs before you ask the removal of the files? Or was it after? If it was before, it could be intentional due to a bug in his software. No matter what, however, if he refuses to take your files down after you asked him to, then it's just wrong of him.

See my post at UCF

I asked him not to upload my files before I was banned for life
Ok thanks for the info. So he uploaded them anyway (or didn't bother reading your request prior deleting your post). Now hopefully he deletes the files...
It seems that this mess may be cleared up... Let's see what happens...

http://community.casiocalc.org/topic/6876-casio-kingdom-cracked/#entry55520
What are the terms of the "agreement" ?
For the sake of the community, we have the right to know what will occur Smile
I don't know. :-\

But Sean's post was helpful.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours