can some1 reccomend some good hosting? free hosting Wink preferably ad free. my hosting company that i was usin went out of business Sad
http://atspace.com

Perfect unless you need to host large files or need PHP/MySQL.
I could loan space at Rivereye Studios, but if you wish to go there, we need to chat about the exactaness on how we want to do this
same offer from me...
ditto for me hosting for ya Very Happy (i got 4gb+ free space Wink )
well, he doesn't have far too look then
well ill probly need sum long term hosting. i still cant believe broadphase is gone
Sobertillnoon will give 15MB with all the goodies (PHP/MySQL, FTP access) for free.
I am pretty much talking splitting my 500 mb, just take it easy, if I need the space, I will take it. all I really need is a link to the Rivereye Studios main page. I have php, mysql and that
rivereye wrote:
I am pretty much talking splitting my 500 mb, just take it easy, if I need the space, I will take it. all I really need is a link to the Rivereye Studios main page. I have php, mysql and that

is yours paid?, i guess it is
i gont need it quite yet tho, cuz i need to make a new site, it will still b patech, but ima actually have a few things on there Wink like ill offer video editing now, once i get avid at school il b able to get better at usin avid (i have the free version)
Nice! Hope you get what you're looking for. Smile
patl411 wrote:
rivereye wrote:

is yours paid?, I guess it is
I gont need it quite yet tho, cuz I need to make a new site, it will still b patech, but ima actually have a few things on there Wink like ill offer video editing now, once I get avid at school il b able to get better at usin avid (I have the free version)

Yeah it is paid, 5gb bandwidth, but I don't even use 100mb of it. I only pay $14 a year (not offered any more) and Alex has the same plan as I do, actually the reason I have it is because of Alex.
rivereye wrote:
patl411 wrote:
rivereye wrote:

is yours paid?, I guess it is
I gont need it quite yet tho, cuz I need to make a new site, it will still b patech, but ima actually have a few things on there Wink like ill offer video editing now, once I get avid at school il b able to get better at usin avid (I have the free version)

Yeah it is paid, 5gb bandwidth, but I don't even use 100mb of it. I only pay $14 a year (not offered any more) and Alex has the same plan as I do, actually the reason I have it is because of Alex.

Actually, Alex got it because of me, but by the time I got a chance to get it, it wasn't being offered anymore. Very Happy
yeah, but Alex told me of it, so really it is becasue of him, though ultimitly because of you.
kirb wrote:
Sobertillnoon will give 15MB with all the goodies (PHP/MySQL, FTP access) for free.

I finally signed up for Sobertillnoon. I need PHP.
15MB?! I would fill that up in like 2 days. Very Happy
Supposedly that rule isn't really enforced because he now has much more hosting space that no one uses. Smile
Oh, ok, that's good.
@kirb: What ftp program do you use? Dreamweaver seems to be giving me some problems...
I'm using IE as it stands using Windows, but FireZilla (I think it's called that) should work fine for broadband. *Goes to d/l FireZilla (or whatever it's called*

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours