and also the Penumbra series collection is only about 4.50 (or 5 dollars, I don't remember) so if anyone is interested in a scary good time, I suggest getting them Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Portal 2...$7...how can I not get that? I remember when it was $60 and I was hoping it would go down to $20. Very Happy

Ditto, glad I caught this.
I must say that my girlfriend and I are having a blast playing through the singleplayer Portal 2 campaign together. Does anyone else have/play Portal 2 that might be interested in some co-op when we finish, other than Tari?
KermMartian wrote:
I must say that my girlfriend and I are having a blast playing through the singleplayer Portal 2 campaign together. Does anyone else have/play Portal 2 that might be interested in some co-op when we finish, other than Tari?

Sure, ping me on steam whenever.

Steam summer sales are awesome, but I find I already own most of the stuff on sale. a previous sales :/
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Portal 2...$7...how can I not get that? I remember when it was $60 and I was hoping it would go down to $20. Very Happy

I will. Just find my boogerbeau account, and we can start when you want. I don't get on Steam very often, so you can pm me when you want to.
KermMartian wrote:

Hit me up as well! It should still be installed.
I shall look for all four of you at some point, then. Smile It will most likely be after I return from my upcoming business trip, of course.
Steam sale! I got:

:: Audiosurf: Really enjoying this one! Played through the Imaginareum album (by Nightwish) as well as an album Merth posted, Tell All Your Friends by Taking Back Sunday

:: Mount and Blade: Spent a good hour or two (or more...) playing this one Smile

:: Q.U.B.E.: This one doesn't run on my computer Sad So, I'll have to play it when I upgrade my PC (Which I'm about to make a post about)

:: Penumbra: Qazz got me to buy that and it's freaking scary. I hate scary games. And then he's lame and goes to bed when I'm actually playing it.

I'm still trying to decide if I should get Half Life, L4D2, and Portal 2, though.
Those should all be bought, hands down. If you're wary at least get P2. L4D2 is another good one but P2 is clever (but not as replayable).
L4D2! You can be the 4th with the Jonimerth collective!

On another note, Total War: Shogun 2 is $7.50 for the next 5.5 hours. I recommend it highly, having sunk nearly 250 hours into it.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Those should all be bought, hands down. If you're wary at least get P2. L4D2 is another good one but P2 is clever (but not as replayable).
I entirely disagree. With the Perpetual Testing Initiative, I'd say that Portal 2 is surprisingly replayable for its genre.
Quote:
:: Penumbra: Qazz got me to buy that and it's freaking scary. I hate scary games. And then he's lame and goes to bed when I'm actually playing it.

Well, excusseeeee me for wanting to sleep at a somewhat reasonable time.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

What's your Steam handle?
qazz42 wrote:
Quote:

Penumbra ain't got poop on Amnesia. It's by the same people, but they got better Smile
I don't know if this is a deal or not, but I really want it:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eef6/
merthsoft wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Quote:

Penumbra ain't got poop on Amnesia. It's by the same people, but they got better Smile

I agree, but it still is a terrifying good time. And there is the fact that some people who can't run Amnesia might be able to use Penumbra as a substitute.
http://www.amazon.com/Texas-Instruments-NSCAS-PWB-1L1/dp/B000QSX9EK/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1343421076&sr=1-8

Edit: It is now $65.76

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours