Your name parameter needs to be quoted since it contains a space.

Code:
MKG3AFLAGS := -n "basic:Math Add-in" -i uns:../unselected.bmp -i sel:../selected.bmp
New Error

Any ideas?
*Bump*
Any ideas on my above problem because I don't know how to solve it. PLEASE HELP!
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
*Bump*
Any ideas on my above problem because I don't know how to solve it. PLEASE HELP!
My feeling would be that you need to find and download msys-1.0.dll. Wink Tari would know better than me, though. I suspect it might be something silly like that you're missing the .NET redistributable package.
.NET? No. Looks like make is attempting to invoke sh, which depends on the msys DLL (expected behaviour). Odd that make is okay without it though. There's probably something broken in your PATH or your SDK install.

Does the problem persist on a freshly downloaded/unpacked copy of the SDK?
Let me try. and I'll let you know later.

Edit:Yes the problem does persist when I download a new SDK.

Edit2:Where would I find msys_1.0.dll or what ever it's called?
It seems like you may need MSYs:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/Base/msys-core/msys-1.0.11/MSYS-1.0.11.exe/download
I downloaded it but I still get the error message? Any ideas.
Hmm. Assuming you installed it under C:\msys, you could copy msys-1.0.dll out of C:\msys\1.0\bin to wherever you need it (the directory sh.exe is in).
New error:

can't find the file in msys
any help would be appreciated.
*Bump*
I think I might hold off on input at this time and work on seeing if stuff works for already inputed information. otherwise I f you can help with the abouve ERROR It would be GREATLY appreciated.

BIG EDIT:
I NEED the error solved to do well ANYTHING.
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!
Alright been awhile since I last updated. Now any ideas on how to get the file msys-regex-1.dll. I have tried google and a few other sites but am officially stuck. if you have the file I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT, otherwise I don't know what else to do. thanks for your help.
The result of a little searching:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/Base/regex/regex-1.20090805-2/
Grab the -dll archive and pull out what you need.
Is it the one that has dll in? if so then I have it downloaded but I don't know how to open it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours