When in the homescreen after exiting DCS, had anyone else not been able to use [2nd][ON] to turn off the calculator? If so, have you found a solution easier than going into DCS and turning it off from there?
I haven't ever run into that before. Have you tried clearing your RAM and restarting DCS?
souvik1997 wrote:
I haven't ever run into that before. Have you tried clearing your RAM and restarting DCS?
I also have never run into this particular problem at all. Are you running any other apps with hooks that might be interfering?
If you use omnicalc and the calc ever crashes while both omni and dcs are running there can be problems. I can help fix them if that is the case.

Edit by Kerm: "are" and "you" take milliseconds longer to type than "r" and "u". Please use proper grammar.
I've run into this problem. All I do is reset the RAM, and then it turns off like normal.
I have also ran into this problem, but more worse: I got all menus except the prog menu screwed up. What I did was creating an asm program with some random hex in it then running it.
aeTIos wrote:
I have also ran into this problem, but more worse: I got all menus except the prog menu screwed up. What I did was creating an asm program with some random hex in it then running it.
That's not really the same problem at all, then. Razz And I tend to think that neither of these issues is related to Doors CS.
Hmm, afaik this issue came up when I used this program to run APPs from DCS.
aeTIos wrote:
Hmm, afaik this issue came up when I used this program to run APPs from DCS.
I'm glad to hear that, because Doors CS can't run Apps. Very Happy
IIRC, you wrote this program. Lemme look it up in the archives.
[edit]
found it:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=195
(It's for DCS6 but I don't know whether or not that has caused the calculator to act weirdly)
Nope, that was C_plus_plus's program, as you discovered. I'm afraid that without his source code, I can't easilycheck if the program is properly-written.
You can decompile it pretty easy as far I know. Only problem is that in that case you don't have comments and label names.
Sounds like a nice feature to officially add into DCS Smile
Yeah but then if you have DCS open you dont really need apps. (imo)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours