yes, it is a 65c02 processor and i have flashed an official firmware upgrade to it, as of now i have not successfully injected my own code into a firmware update but i am getting very close now.

I have more interesting news towards the 2 MB/16 MB deal though:
I have been slowly translating and reading the german forum thread about the miuchiz, they have actually managed to inject and flash custom code to the device, and they have also gotten a proper ROM dump and disassembled it. what is interesting is that they somehow got 2 MB dumps, and from their posts it strongly suggests that the device is 2 MB and not 16. I have no idea how it is showing up as 16 MB or how my dump is 16 MB but apparently I need to get a 2 MB dump... hopefully this mystery will be solved soon Razz
Excellent, I'm glad to hear that I'm not completely off-base in thinking it's a 2MB device. I'm also happy to hear that they managed to inject some code, and I hope you'll be able to do so soon. Good luck!
Linux, you're confusing us. Razz
I was not aware of test mode either. This looks interesting... I can't wait for you to find out more!
*necrobump* I know this is a massive necropost, but I'm curious if anything ever came of this project. Miotatsu?
KermMartian wrote:
I know this is a massive necropost

Wow, haha I'd say a massive necropost. 2 years... Kerm wins necropost of the year, err past two years.
zeldaking wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I know this is a massive necropost

Wow, haha I'd say a massive necropost. 2 years... Kerm wins necropost of the year, err past two years.
Precisely two years, as you'll notice. I've been seeing a number of rather interesting topics from the past pop up as the #cemeretreck channel that Travis set up runs through the logs from precisely 2 years ago in realtime.
Oh okay that makes sense. Yeah I am curious to what happened now Razz Sounds interesting though.
Is #cemetreck like what they did on Twitter during the 100th anniversary of the Titanic disaster? Shock
DJ_O wrote:
Is #cemetreck like what they did on Twitter during the 100th anniversary of the Titanic disaster? Shock
I'm not sure what they did, although I can presume that they probably tweeted the events of the night in realtime. It's a playback of the logs from two years ago in realtime, so for example, right now, it's playing back the morning of 6/9/2010, which is mostly BinPac8x and Suggestions stuff.
Yeah that's what they did. Exactly 100 years after the Titanic events, they tweeted everything that was happening. I don't remember if it started from the time the ship leaves or from when it hits the iceberg, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours