I had an afternoon to kill so I made a port to the Prizm. This is pretty much the exact same program (GOTOs and all), with a few changes.

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/prizm/games/generatecp10.zip
I believe that Shaun accepted it into the archives; also, do you have any screenshots for us? I must say that I facepalmed when I saw this topic title, as I consider the Wacky Fun Random Number Generator joke to be thoroughly run down into the ground, but I think I might be in a curmudgeonly minority.
Yeah, screenshot please. I don't know if I want to spend the time to put it on my Prizm... Not saying it isn't a good idea Razz
Hmm, I think this is pretty funny. Very Happy
And yeah a screenshot should be nice since I don't own a PRIZM (I am planning to buy one [together with a nspire cx cas], but not of yet)
I don't have a screenshot because I don't have the software installed yet (Never needed to since the prizm acts like a flash drive with no hassles). I'll see if I can get one by the end of tonight.
KermMartian wrote:
I must say that I facepalmed when I saw this topic title, as I consider the Wacky Fun Random Number Generator joke to be thoroughly run down into the ground, but I think I might be in a curmudgeonly minority.

Not a terribly small minority, I had the same reaction upon seeing the topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours