1) Go to Princeton
2) Study Plasma Physics
3) ????
4) Profit

Also, working on FreeBuild as much as possible.
elfprince13 wrote:
1) Go to (C++ IDE of choice)
2) Study finishing Freebuild
3) ????
4) Release Freebuild!

Also, working on FreeBuild as much as possible.
There, fixed that for you. Also best of luck at Princeton; you'll have to hop on the NJ Transit one day and come visit me! Or perhaps I'll have to come see you.
Definitely at least one of those Smile
I need to go to Princeton so that I can read The Last and Best of the Peter Pans, The Children's Echelon, Two Lonely Men, and The Ocean Full of Bowling Balls. Maybe I should do it this summer?
Can you only read those at Princeton?
elfprince13 wrote:
Can you only read those at Princeton?

The linked wikipedia page wrote:
The story was initially going to appear in Harper's Bazaar,[2] but Salinger withdrew the story before publication. This story is available only in the Princeton library.[3]
Yes.
Yeah, the last one to an almost scary extent:
Quote:
This story is available only in the Princeton library. Those who wish to read it must check in with two forms of ID with the librarian, and are then supervised while they read the story behind the closed doors of a special reading room.
Some people have re-written them form memory, but I'd rather read straight from Salinger's manuscript.
Quote:
:: Finish implementing link sending and TI-84+ support in jsTIfied, then integrate jsTIfied into SourceCoder.
Finished this! I didn't expect to be finished quite so soon with it.
Woo - school's over! Very Happy Now then...

1) Internship at NASA - spacecraft simulation, involves physics (duh) and Matlab-esque programming.
2) wxWabbitemu - finish it, and make it decent for the world to use! (Though TiLEM2 may have made this somewhat obsolete now Razz)
3) Arduino Wifi - collaboration with geekboy to make a cheap wifi shield.
4) Mystery software project - involves C/Lua and GFX
5) Mystery hardware project - involves the above, and some sprinkles of ARM CPUs Wink
6) College visits (bleh)

This is probably not my final list, but it's a good start of what I want to accomplish.
Regarding (2), someone (aeTIos?) was having difficulties with wxWabbitEmu just this afternoon. Regarding (6), to what schools are you applying, and for what major? (3) sounds great, and if you get it working, I hope to see gCn drivers. Wink Good luck with the internship
KermMartian wrote:
Regarding (2), someone (aeTIos?) was having difficulties with wxWabbitEmu just this afternoon.
I'll (hopefully) be on the whole day, so I can try to help him Smile It's probably a build complaint, since Buckeye kinda messed up the build system. One of the first things I want to do is to replace the build system with CMake and Premake so that building will work for everyone.

KermMartian wrote:
Regarding (6), to what schools are you applying, and for what major?
To be honest, I'm not terribly sure. I'd like to aim for MIT for a major in EE, Physics, Chemistry, or Engineering, but IRL if you asked me this question I'd probably list the big 10 STEM colleges... Razz I'm still weighing my strengths, weaknesses, and options.

KermMartian wrote:
(3) sounds great, and if you get it working, I hope to see gCn drivers. Wink
Definitely! Very Happy I probably would need a API to work off of, but it's definitely doable!

My price goal is <=$20 (max $30), which admittingly is hard, but not impossible.

KermMartian wrote:
Good luck with the internship
Thanks! I've heard that the mentor I'll be getting is a really nice guy, so I'm looking forward to having fun (besides learning, of course)!
For wxWabbitEmu, I think it was actually an issue with turning the skin on and off, but I wasn't sure if you had completed implementing the skin. A maximum of $30 for a WiFi shield does indeed sound ambitious, but if you could pull it off I know you'd have a lot of happy customers.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours