willrandship wrote:
That's really awesome. I'll just upload one into my private dropbox so I can use it wherever Razz then I set it up on a per-pc basis if I need to. (I doubt I'll need a calc emu on the go very often, but better safe than sorry!)
That seems reasonable to me. Smile Now I need to get the time in between my book, my schoolwork, and the rest of my life to make this project progress!
Pardon the crappy MSpaint, but would it be possible to have the skin enabled but leave out the screen overlay? Maybe as another option.

I see what you're requesting, but I don't really understand the point. Why would you want the low-quality screen rendering method on top of the snazzy skin when there's a high-quality mode?
KermMartian wrote:
I see what you're requesting, but I don't really understand the point. Why would you want the low-quality screen rendering method on top of the snazzy skin when there's a high-quality mode?

I find the grey overlay hard to see sometimes. It could even still be the greenish background and the black text without the smoothing. Like...

In my opinion it makes the readability much better.
Small Opera issue to report (haven't tested in any other browser yet):

When on the emulator page, I cannot type any text in SAX.
Yes, that is the case in every browser. I just need to make the key handler be a bit more focused in how it catches keys; not too big of a deal. When I get back to working on jsTIfied, I need to do that, get the TI-84+ support finished, perhaps look into Silver Edition support, consider a governor to limit it down to the target 6/15 MHz, finish fixing getting files out of the emulator via sending, and decide on and implement proper integration of jsTIfied into SourceCoder.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours