Axe results are published -> http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9214
noelthebest wrote:
Great, thanks for updating us! I got your email about Part 3, but since there was no English translation, sadly I'm not sure what it was about. Very Happy Sadly, I don't think I'll be entering anything into Part 3; I got a bit discouraged from the Part 1 results. Hope the rest of you come up with some great entries.
I will not have internet for the summer after tomorrow, so I guess I'm out XD Good luck to the other participants! I cannot wait to see what they all have done when I get back!
Xeda112358 wrote:
I will not have internet for the summer after tomorrow, so I guess I'm out XD Good luck to the other participants! I cannot wait to see what they all have done when I get back!
Oh no, the entire summer? Sad I hope you'll at least get a chance to do some great work on your calculator(s?) though, and I'll look forward to all your results when you return. Don't forget to back up often!
Zeda -> that's sad, you were 3rd the round 2. Sad
Anyway, round 3 started.

(sorry double post)
noelthebest wrote:
Anyway, round 3 started.

(sorry double post)
No problem on the double post. So when does round 3 end, exactly?
It ends on 3rd of June, it lasts two weeks. Smile
Concerning the previous e-mail I've put the english translation on Omnimaga's dedicated topic : http://omniurl.tk/12598/245968

EDIT = why does it say "Moved" ?
(fours weeks sorry)

5 days left ! Smile
Oh, it's the third of June, not the first?

That might give me some time to get something done for the BASIC portion...
Deep Thought wrote:
Oh, it's the third of June, not the first?

That might give me some time to get something done for the BASIC portion...
I wish that I too had time to work on a project (I was going to try to improve Civilization Simulator I's speed with Hybrid Libs) but I just don't have the time. Sad Sadness.
TI-Basic z80's results : http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9598
noelthebest wrote:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, and congratulations to the winners. I'm still sad I didn't get to participate in the latter two-thirds of the TI-BASIC portion, but I hope I'll get to do so next time. Smile
Maybe you will participate in ASM z80 category, if there is one. Wink
There's a z80 Basic, z80 Axe, and 68k Basic.
Blue_bear, he's the admin for the contest, he gets to choose the categories. You're practically reaching seana11 levels of unconstructiveness with your posts these days. Razz
noelthebest wrote:
Maybe you will participate in ASM z80 category, if there is one. Wink
Maybe! I certainly have plenty of z80 ASM project ideas that I need motivation in order to start or finish.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours