i see that some games are coming, from all style, but we miss a big good old game: SNAKE!

Thus, I did it!

It's a little beta, made in 2 hours, he don't have obstacles, nor menu, but the core WORKS!

And It's done in grayscale, I love grayscale!

Oh, and I slowed it, for debug, but i'll finish him later
HERE to get it without waiting for Cemetech archive
Dropbox link is dead for me Sad

EDIT: okay, then I'll just wait for it to be accepted into archives. The staff here is quick about that so I doubt it'll be too much of a wait.
eiyeron had posted it in CS -> http://www.casio-scene.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=156

strange, the link worked in the afternoon
helder7 wrote:
eiyeron had posted it in CS -> http://www.casio-scene.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=156

strange, the link worked in the afternoon

Thanks good sir, I'll be sure to try it out either later tonight, or tomorrow after my all-morning synchtube party Wink
SOrry, Deleted it from my DB without remebering that here the links goes to it... I'll edit my link
It just freezes my calc on launch Shock
You know that we accept files pretty much instantly, right? I'm still waiting on a Cemetech archives download link and some screenshots. Smile
It was uploaded, but I rejected it because it didn't meet our standards.
It always freezes my calc too, when I select the add-in in the Menu the spinning icon stops and I need to reboot. Using a CG-20 with OS 1.03.
merthsoft wrote:
It was uploaded, but I rejected it because it didn't meet our standards.
Ah, thanks for your eagle-eye on that, Merth. Smile I shall look forward to the author fixing the program and re-uploading it.
It was a version where i was beginning a menu. I shall fix that as fast as I can, sorry

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours