OverClui - Over Cl[ocking] UI

(don't worry if you can't say the name right)

OverClui is a tool that allows to change the Prizm's CPU speed to as low as 3.6 MHz and to as high as 94.3 MHz. This does the same as Pover, except that it doesn't allow to mess with any parameters other than the PLL and only allows to go up to 94.3 MHz (my friends would keep going up to 101.5 MHz and locking their calculators, since this speed only works when using USB power).

It has a graphical selector and is noob-proof - as I said, no extra parameters to adjust (sometimes on accident) and only goes as high as the clock speed is safe (94.3 MHz).

I hope you like it.

Download here: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=741

Edit by Merth: Added download link for ya (:
Edit by Kerm: Linked the screenshot for ya Sad
Very cool. Can't wait to download it!
Looks great! That is almost the exact sliding scale I always wanted to make for Ashbad's version, but I couldn't figure out how the 1/2 and 1/3 stuff would figure into the slider. Very nicely done.

Edit: May I recommend that you mark the "default" speed in some way to make that clearer?
Thanks for editing my post Smile I was going to do it when I saw the file accepted, but then I went doing something else...

When it is running at the default speed, the arrow is green and "Normal speed" is shown on the screen. I guess you mean marking it in the scale itself?
gbl08ma wrote:
When it is running at the default speed, the arrow is green and "Normal speed" is shown on the screen. I guess you mean marking it in the scale itself?
Aye, that is indeed what I mean. I like what you just described, though, I think that should be more than sufficient. Sounds like I need to just throw it onto my calculator and give it a try. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours