Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Looking really good Kerm. Very good.
Thanks, Aes! Glad you like it. Other than the tweaking, I need to either work on or convince my fellow administrators to work on the account and topic linking.

Edit: I have switch the old United-TI forum over to read-only to avoid it getting out of sync with my backup. That means we need to get account-linking and topic-linking going ASAP. Elfprince et alia, care to help?
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/uti/viewtopic.php?p=9684#9684

That should be the latest post in the pokemon purple topic for my UTI, yet it takes me to a post for Pinball! lol
Would you require any info of the users here to help you out? Such as providing our UTI account page URLs, or topics we want linked to topics here?
tifreak8x wrote:
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/uti/viewtopic.php?p=9684#9684

That should be the latest post in the pokemon purple topic for my UTI, yet it takes me to a post for Pinball! 0x5
Aye, because I put topic IDs in the place of post IDs there. Smile It's on my list, fear not.

Ashbad wrote:
Would you require any info of the users here to help you out? Such as providing our UTI account page URLs, or topics we want linked to topics here?
The process for topic linking and account linking will be automated. First you need to link your accounts, then you'll be able to link together any topic that you started on UTI and here.
This looks nice! The UTI Hidden section isn't especially hidden, though. It seems like all of the topics are fully visible.
JosJuice wrote:
This looks nice! The UTI Hidden section isn't especially hidden, though. It seems like all of the topics are fully visible.

I thought it was covered in this topic but that's at the request of NETwizz. When I find the post which mentions this, I'll edit with the link.
That is indeed at the UTI administrators' request. The only concessions I've made for cleanliness at the expense of completeness are removing all the non-posting users from the members database and the Trash Can topics/forum from the forums database.

The United-TI forum archives are now fully live, by the way, except for the user profiles and a few topic-link features, so I'll write up news.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours