Hi,
I need a death screen for my grayscale pixel-perfect platformer for the NXT. The death screen should show a box with a face being stabbed by spikes that it fell into. Try to make it look scary.
Here are the specs:
-100x64, or 96x64
-4 level grayscale

You will be given credit, of course. Smile

Thanks, and have a nice day,
nxtboy III
What format would you prefer the image be in? Bmp? Png?
Hmm...
I don't actually care. Either bmp or PNG, but NOT jpg/jpeg.
Can you make it?
I'll give it a shot.
Awesome. Thanks. Smile
Alright, here's my first attempt:

I rendered the shapes as brush models, took a screenshot and scaled it down. It works, but it's not as scary as I thought it would be. I might try drawing it straight up later but you can you use this for now if you like it.
OOH nice!! I like the spikes and the character!
Do you think you could edit it so he is being stabbed by the spikes (with blood if you want)
nxtboyIII wrote:
OOH nice!! I like the spikes and the character!
Do you think you could edit it so he is being stabbed by the spikes (with blood if you want)

That's why I was thinking of redrawing it from scratch, perhaps using this as a reference.
well I like this one a lot, so maybe you could make the spikes about the same(I like how they look 3d)?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours