I decided to be a Hipster today and get a Starbucks. I'm not one to get coffee and I didn't want to order their Hot Chocolate on a warm morning. So, I browsed their menu from off the side their registers. Then I saw Smoothies. I stopped having smoothies when Jamba Juice, another Hipster place, couldn't perfectly blend their smoothies to avoid fruit chunks.

I hated those fruit chunks. Bad Idea

Upon receiving the smoothie, a one size $3.95 before tax drink, I began drinking through the straw. Got a banana chunk. Chewed it. Went for more smoothie, got another banana. Needless to say, I don't think there's any more banana left: taste wise or chunk wise. As I proceeded to my car, they whey protein became apparent. It's not a bad flavor and the chocolate compliments it well.

The texture is like melted ice cream. Smooth and thick, while a little runny. It looks super chocolatey but it's actually pretty subdued, the Whey adds some dark color to the drink.

Idea I recommend it if you've just hit the Gym and need a refresher. It's also perfect for writing a book, a screen play or programming on your Apple Device so your fingers can get some protein after a workout!

Stay hipsters my friends. Graphing Calculator
I've actually had that before! I agree, it's quite delicious. Though I actually got the banana mixed in very well, no chunks of it whatsoever, when I last ordered it.

Hipsters. Graphing Calculator
Thanks for the review. It's good to know where to find good smoothies. I prefer Boloco myself, or to just make my own. We actually had DIY smoothie night in my suite last night.
I didn't have chunks of the banana either. Honestly, I was worried about the whey protein, and the effect it would have on the drink, but it really tasted pretty good.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours