KermMartian wrote:
You're welcome, it was fun for us too. Smile Here's the rubric we used; I can send you your specific rubric if you'd like

Could I also get a detailed rubric of how System Crashed scored?
Homer and Emerov, I have sent you both of your rubrics. Everyone, I need to post download links in the first post of this topic, so if you want to help me marshall up the links to all the entries, that would be spiffy. If your an author, and your program is small enough to fit in the archives, (Emerov for example), please uploading it ASAP.
Woo, I'd like my rubric too (if you could, XD)
Pretty tough. I didn't have a TI-83+/84+, so I used a 83 not plus and got catagorized as a plus.
CalebHansberry wrote:
Pretty tough. I didn't have a TI-83+/84+, so I used a 83 not plus and got catagorized as a plus.
Aye, TI-83 programs run flawlessly on TI-83+ calculators. Thanks for your entry, I enjoyed it. You should finish and release it to the public!

SquidgetX, certainly.
Heya, I'd like my rubric so I know how to improve my game Very Happy
leafiness0 wrote:
Heya, I'd like my rubric so I know how to improve my game Very Happy
Can do. I should warn you guys that we didn't write down essays full of comments for each, though. Smile
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and request a rubric for Futility as well Smile
buttsfredkin wrote:
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and request a rubric for Futility as well Smile
Sure thing. Very Happy

Everyone: I've added links to some of the currently-available entries in the first post. Qazz, Sorunome, and others, please make sure you have your entries in the archives, or for the computer category, that I have a link to an external site where your entry can be downloaded.
System Crash can be downloaded here http://sourceforge.net/projects/system-crash/files/latest/download
HOMER-16 wrote:
Ah yes, I forgot that one. Added it to the first post.
I know, it's very late, but I finally uploaded the beta of mino 2.0 that i entered in the contest, ok, it can that there are some more features, I don't remember. It can be found here:
http://www.sorunome.de/ti84+/games/Mino2_0b.zip
Great! Would you mind also uploading it to the Cemetech archives at your leisure?
It's now here on the archieves:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/Mino2_0b.zip
Adropod is in...
CalebHansberry wrote:
Adropod is in...
In what, submitted to the archives? I was actually looking, and I couldn't seem to find it in the archives anywhere. Would you be so kind to upload it along with its screenshot when you get a chance?
*bump* As requested by one of the participants, I added a Participant banner for Cemetech Contest 8:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours