</oldtopicbumpedwitholdpic>
Happy Easter everyone! I just got done dying Easter eggs and nomming on some chocolate >Smile
No you didn't, you dyed (you were dyeing) Easter Eggs. Dying is what you do when someone tries to drown you in said dye. Yay for the nomming of the chocolate!
Happy easter!
I hope you all have the time to spend with your families and/or friends and fewer deadlines for tomorrow than me. Wink Enjoy it!
KermMartian wrote:
No you didn't, you dyed (you were dyeing) Easter Eggs. Dying is what you do when someone tries to drown you in said dye. Yay for the nomming of the chocolate!

Maybe he was drowning people in dye..?

All kidding aside, Happy Easter!
I don't celebrate Easter.
allynfolksjr wrote:

Have a happy April 23rd, nikky!
Ashbad wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

A bit late for that
DShiznit wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

A bit late for that

?
It's the 24th
Ah, Wink bad calendar I have: from 2010.
Happy Easter, everyone! /me is eating chocolate bunnies. Very Happy
Maybe it's Nikky Day today? Souvik, awesome! Ashbad, failsauce for the 2010 calendar. Very Happy rcfreak0, you too. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Maybe it's Nikky Day today? Souvik, awesome! Ashbad, failsauce for the 2010 calendar. Very Happy rcfreak0, you too. Smile

Well, my calendar is cool, it has jet plane pics and stuff so I refuse to throw them out and in the non-process I forget to even change them Very Happy

Happy nikky day everyone!
Oh cool, we do have a topic for this already. Happy Easter, everyone!
Happy Easter! Interesting how my last post here in this thread was from 2011's Easter, and is only 2 posts back.
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Razz
Bona Pasqua, ladies and gentlemen! I hope you're all enjoying time with family, chocolate and eggs, bunnies, Mass/service, and whatever else you like to do on Easter.
With a third post (for a third year) on the same page, Happy Easter!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours