KermMartian wrote:
Hmm, something abstract in the center? Also, I still want someone to try to make a TI-84+/SE skin for the Prizm. Very Happy
I nearly copied the exact form of my TI-83 Plus (including a subtle sine curve symbol for the cover) as my Prizm skin, but ended up deciding against it XD
Kerm, can you send me a cemetech logo with a white background for my new skin?

Edit: Nevermind. Made my own from a different pic.

Is that good?
My skin arrived today! I'm going to put it on my calculator and then take a picture in a few minutes Smile
Which one?

Brain-1:

Brain-2:

Brain-3
the first one definitely. Very Happy
Sorry for the extremely bad image quality... I took these with my brother's iPod. Oh well, here's what my skin looks like Smile

https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/photo%20%284%29.JPG
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/photo%20%283%29.JPG
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/photo%20%282%29.JPG
Parser Padwan wrote:
the first one definitely. Very Happy
Agreed, definitely the first one.
Catherine: Looks great, thanks for sharing!
The first one was the original. I used photoshop to make one inverted and to make one grayscale, then inverted.

Edit: Designs of new ones:

Give opinions please! Laughing

I'm gonna order them now.
They arrived for me today!

I had about 5 minutes to design these, so I got lazy and ripped three images off of Google.

The pic on the case looks like it's glowing.
Deep, that looks beautiful! Well done. Krazy, congratulations!
thank you Kerm
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
The pic on the case looks like it's glowing.
That's the idea! Bright blue glow on a pitch-back background always looks awesome. Here's a better image:

I do love that style; I've used it in many of my logos over the years, although that one is particularly well done. I think the white highlight bleed inside the letters as well as the asymmetrical outside glow help.
KermMartian wrote:
I do love that style; I've used it in many of my logos over the years, although that one is particularly well done. I think the white highlight bleed inside the letters as well as the asymmetrical outside glow help.
Oh, problem is that it's not my design, unfortunately :/ I had originally planned something along those lines but light gray on black instead (since I have no sense of color Razz), but as I said I had no time to make it, so when I found that image on Google I couldn't resist using it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours