Far from impossible, in fact; the number of tools now available make it much, much easier than it once would have been. Smile Hence why BrandonW was able to grab the screenshot format so relatively quickly.
Ahh cool! What tools are you speaking of?
How long does it take for a PRIZM to arrive?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
How long does it take for a PRIZM to arrive?

Could be 2 to 10 days. Maybe more maybe less, depending on where you live.
Its been about 5 days. Maybe tomorrow........
One of my friends said that he emailed casio and nathan said the lady who does shipping has been sick all last week. Wink She will probably process the orders on Monday.
*sigh* I can wait.....
Hooray! I got a PRIZM!
Imma start coding Frozen Fruits... (it's an awesome game) Very Happy
Parser Padwan wrote:
Hooray! I got a PRIZM!
Imma start coding Frozen Fruits... (it's an awesome game) Very Happy
In BASIC or in C? What's the game like?
Definitely C, once I get a little more knowledge.

Anyway, you go around and break different colored fruits without dying. It's actually really fun. http://www.blueskied.com/fruits.htm
flyingfisch wrote:
One of my friends said that he emailed casio and nathan said the lady who does shipping has been sick all last week. Wink She will probably process the orders on Monday.

I hope my PRIZM gets here quickly. I am moving this week and will be out of the house I told them to ship it to by Saturday. I thought it'd be alright at first but then their shipping lady had to go and get sick... Sad

Oh well, maybe somebody else will get a nice housewarming gift ( Graphing Calculator )
Emerov, I hope that you get it too. Smile You should port your Lose-Lose game to the Prizm; Add-ins randomly disappearing from the main menu would be quite the incentive to avoid the aliens. And good luck moving!
MY PRIZM CAME TODAY! NOW I HAVE 2!
Spenceboy98 wrote:
MY PRIZM CAME TODAY! NOW I HAVE 2!
Congratulations! Now you need to start writing networked programs to make good use of your dual Prizms.
I should, but I still don't know that kind of programming language. Maybe that should be your next book.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I should, but I still don't know that kind of programming language. Maybe that should be your next book.

1. Learn C

2. His book is on TO-z80 series
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I'd love to write a book about portable C programming, but I'm not sure I'm the expert about that. Wink
how long does it typically take for a response? i sent an email with one of the assessments two days ago, and have not yet heard anything back.
It will take a more than a couple of days for a reply. What should I design my new skin to look like?
Quote:
Greetings!

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for participating in our Online Course. For the past several months, we have had a great deal of interest and have enjoyed all the participants. While our course is still thriving and will continue to operate, we have exhausted our supply of fx-CG10 Prizm calculators. Our software continues to be available and we will continue to distribute that to finishers as long as we can.

Please continue to spread the word about our program and let us know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards,
Nathan

They're out of Prizms! Sad And I was going to finish the last assessment tonight, too :/ Oh well, I learned quite a bit about that calculator; enough that I can actually use it in class now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours