DJ_O wrote:
EDIT: Nevermind, it's in the downloads section, it just doesn't show up on the front page. Probably a Cemetech glitch.

It's been out for a little while before it was supposed to be released DJ.
flyingfisch wrote:
Purobaz: In the 'difficulty' section you could make an entry called 'PLAYER'. Then you could make it get player levels from a program other than FW~L. Then you could give that program 9 blank levels. allow players to edit these levels, but not yours. I like your levels and I don't want to mess them up making my own levels. Wink

Good idea, i will do this.

And thanks everybody for your congrats.
I like making games, and i love when people play my games Razz

Currently, two new games are coming soon. One in basic and the other in C.
DJ_O wrote:
Where can I download the game? It isn't showing up on Cemetech's latest archive additions page. Shock

EDIT: Nevermind, it's in the downloads section, it just doesn't show up on the front page. Probably a Cemetech glitch.
Ohhh, that's silly of me. The front page shows the files submitted in the last seven days, not accepted. The file was submitted a month ago at the contest deadline. At any rate, I'm going to post links to each of the now-available contest entry in the first post of the contest results thread.
I upload today a new version.
You can now edit your own levels Wink
Purobaz wrote:
Update accepted! Thanks for the level editor; I hope if any of you make some nifty level packs that you'll share them with the rest of us.
KermMartian wrote:
Purobaz wrote:
Update accepted! Thanks for the level editor; I hope if any of you make some nifty level packs that you'll share them with the rest of us.

Is there a way to open a user-defined file?

I tried this and it didn't work...

Code:

? -> Str 1
Prog Str 1

I may be doing something wrong, but if its possible, we could do level packs where all you do is type the name of the level pack prog and 'voila!' it plays the level pack!
Sorry, but i think it's impossible Sad

You can do that :

Code:
?->A
A=1=>Prog "prog1"
A=2=>Prog "prog2"
A=3=>Prog "prog3"
A=4=>Prog "prog4"
The TI calculators have a similar limitation with named lists, and sadly, the otherwise-clever expr() function won't let you run arbitrarily-named programs with names stored in strings.
Oh, thats too bad. In fact, I was thinking about making a shell in basic, but if you cannot run programs with arbitrary strings as names, I don't think there is really any reason to make a shell. So I'll try it in C. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours