No, there is. I just don't know what to call for it. For ex, do something in eActivity, don't save, then try to run some other add-in. You will get prompted to save Smile
I think that prompt is shown by the menu code, but I don't think it is available to addins (for example, the Geometry doesn't prompt to save, it saves automatically).
AHelper wrote:
The icon has been redone and the firing was fixed. I will work on it some more, including adding the ability of saving the gamestate when you switch to another add-in.

Anyone know about the quit handler?

New download link for fire fixed version?
It dosen't work for me do you need a special program to run it on the calc?
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
It should just show up on your Prizm's menu screen, and you should be able to run it just like Minesweeper, Tetrizm, or Obliterate.
Version 1.2 uploaded. This version fixes the key press being registered after placing ships, causing you to shoot. The icon was also changed.

Warning: I don't know if this version still mucks up the RTC, so watch out for an update
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:

Try upgrading your OS. It doesnt work on the old os's Wink
It doesn't? It worked for me on 1.02 Razz
Oh maybe it works on 1.02, but it doesn't work with 1.01, which is what the free prizms come installed with. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours