FOr Prizm?

Could you give me this, please?
Give you what? Just use the link Wink
I'm from France, I cannot lie!
Ohhh...

I forgot.

Sorry Smile

BTW, dad's letting me use his windows machine so I'm using that. Almost done with assessment 1 Smile

EDIT: Finished assessment 1 and waiting for reply Smile
I still have not received a confimation email from casio. It's been 5 hours. Should I send them another email or are they closed on saturday? Shock
Just wait. It took only a few hours for them to get back to me on mine, which I submitted at around 15:00 PST, but the email signature from the person indicated they're on the west coast, so I doubt you'll hear anything until Monday.
flyingfisch wrote:
I still have not received a confimation email from casio. It's been 5 hours. Should I send them another email or are they closed on saturday? Shock
It's a real person who checks the assessments, and they're likely only there 9-5 Monday through Friday. Smile
I'm thinking the same thing now sine its sunday and I have not heard from them.

BTW, do you think they'll have a prizm in stock for me? I noticed that as of yesturday it says "While supplies last". How many people do you think are doing this? Do you think I have a chance?
As long as you're doing it for legitimate reasons, and you'll be using your Prizm to help other people with Prizmy things (including writing Prizm programs, in our case) I see no reason why you wouldn't have a chance.
KermMartian wrote:
As long as you're doing it for legitimate reasons, and you'll be using your Prizm to help other people with Prizmy things (including writing Prizm programs, in our case) I see no reason why you wouldn't have a chance.

I'm doing it for legitimate reasons Wink

What I meant was, do you think they'll have one in stock? Or are a lot of people doing this?

EDIT:

So far I have sent assessments 1 and 2. I recieved a reply about assessment 1 and am waiting for a reply on assessment 2. Smile

So far so good!
Great job, keep up the good work. Other than you, I only know of IkariTari that's attempting the training.

Edit: Look what arrived at my office today! That was ridiculously fast shipping, thanks Casio!

WOW! Shock

That is fast!!!
in the email - did you fill in your own mailing address or the address for your school?
elfprince13 wrote:
in the email - did you fill in your own mailing address or the address for your school?
I used my office mailing address, not out of any attempt at misrepresenting myself (I signed my position as Graduate student, TA, and graphing calculator community leader), but mostly out of the fact that getting packages delivered at home is a headache.

Flying: I'll say!
Was it delivered USPS?

And what state do you live in?
I'm going to try this out on my spare time. Very Happy

Should be interesting.
Flying: New York, and I'm not sure; my university handled delivery.

Homer: You absolutely should, so you can try out Prizm coding!
OK, I live in Ohio, so my PRIZM should get here pretty soon. Of course, after I get a reply from casio about assessment #2 :-/

EDIT:

Did your prizm come with a calc <=> calc COMM cable?
All Prizms ship with the (crossover) I/O cable and the miniUSB cable.
crossover?

My fx-9750GII didn't come with a USB cable so that's cool Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours